Onto the next room! This one was a lot less work than I thought it might be. Again I skipped the cleaning stuff for now, just to focus on getting things organized and tidy.
Here is what I focused on in the kids room:
– Rounding up misc. things under the bed and in the junk bed drawers and putting them in their place.
– Properly organize the dress up stuff.
– Toss (or take aside to fix) ripped or broken things.
– Go through clothes to take out things that don’t fit or aren’t worn and organize what is left.
– Organize toys and games in the closet, purge if necessary, and see if there are any books to be donated.
Here’s a shot of the closet before, this was my main focus: